If you currently do not employ a marketing professional, do you at times find yourself spending hours on projects that you know could be done in minutes if only you had someone you could call at a moments notice?
How would you like to have your own marketing director, marketing administrator, web designer/developer, writer, marketing consultant and event coordinator all rolled into one? Well that is the benefit of having your own virtual marketing assistant. There is no contract and you only pay for the hours you use.
Are you in need of a Virtual Marketing Assistant?
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, then you may need your own Virtual Marketing Assistant.
A benefit to hiring JD Consulting as your Virtual Marketing Assistant is you work with a single person for all your Web marketing and Web site design projects. This will save you time and money from hiring multiple people and will streamline your marketing efforts. The most important benefit is it will allow you to spend more time working with your clients and managing your day-to-day operations.
- Do you need assistance establishing your Web presence?
- Do you need help maintaining your Web site?
- Do you need more traffic to your Web site?
- Do you need to attract more buyers?
- Do you need help using the Internet to reach your buyers?
- Do you feel overwhelmed because you can’t keep up with marketing tasks and servicing clients at the same time?
- Do you know what marketing to do, but don’t have the time?
- Are you making less money than you want?
- Do you find yourself doing marketing tasks that you don’t enjoy?
- Do you have ideas for products and services but don’t have the time to implement and market them?
View the Marketing and Web Design sections for a list of available services.
“Jennifer has amazing talents and she’s been the backbone of all of Spartan’s marketing efforts from Web site development to press release drafting to database development (and maintenance). She’s super fast and, in addition to handling all my administrative work (document editing and production) and travel arrangements, she works remotely and interacts with our clients and staff using her Spartan email address. She also spontaneously comes up with improvements to our Web site, marketing materials, ad placement (She just designed a SS ad for the APTA Rail Conference for us), and is so much more computer savvy than I am that I’m much more efficient because she’s on speed dial. She rocks.”
Sherry E. Little
Co-founder, Spartan Solutions LLC
What are the benefits of working with a Virtual Assistant?
- You pay only for the hours you use
- You work with the same person for all your marketing projects
- You don’t pay taxes or for benefits
- You don’t pay for sick days or vacation days
- No need for extra office space, furniture, computers, telephones, etc.
- No need for training
- No need to comply with the Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FFLSA) including minimum wage and overtime payment
- No need to pay medical benefits, dental benefits, vision care benefits or other employee benefits such as 401K, retirement plans, etc.
Please contact us to arrange an introduction call. There is no charge for this call and if you think JD Consulting can help you then this is the first step to success!