Web marketing is an essential part of your on-line business plan. To generate sales, you need to inform potential customers about your product or service and deliver great content in order to establish your business as a knowledgeable source in your field. Once the decision is made to establish a Web presence the main focus should be on creating great content (i.e., articles, whitepapers, videos, podcasts, webinars, news releases, blogs) that is interesting to your buyers with a plan to create new content regularly (daily, weekly or monthly). If potential buyers find your content valuable and fresh then they will continue to visit your site and when they are ready to make a purchase they will be more likely to buy from you.
It is important for any business to incorporate several different methods of Web marketing in order to stay connected with as many buyers as possible. At JD Consulting, we offer a variety of Web marketing services including Web site management, public relations, online advertising, eNewsletters, and more. Below is a detailed list of available services.
Even if you have a need that is not listed below, please contact us because we may be able to help. You may hire JD Consulting for a single project or multiple projects. If you need ongoing marketing support, then consider the option of having your own Virtual Marketing Assistant (see virtual assistant page for details).
Web Site Management
- Create a static custom Web site (see Web design page for details)
- Provide Web site maintenance
- Create online Web forms (i.e., contact us, employment application, quote request)
- Install free Google Analytics and schedule email activity reports
- Review your Web analytics (traffic) regularly to determine new keywords, new markets, what marketing is or isn’t working
- Set up and manage Google Pay-Per-Click Campaigns
- Review, proofread your Web site and suggest changes for navigation, layout, testimonials, etc.
- Check for broken links monthly
- Set up a more advanced analytic Web-based application with real-time customer intelligence analytics reports (i.e. LeadLander), that allows your sales staff to identify which customers are visiting your Web site
- Set up and manage Web-based survey software to capture more information about your clients & prospects
- Create and maintain a media page on your Web site that includes Web links to articles where you have been quoted or published, speaking events, as well as any other mention of your company
- Add an RSS page
- Create accounts at news release sites
- Write, proof, edit and submit news releases
- Create ads (print & Web) or assist with design and ad copy
- Manage print and online advertising process with media vendors
- Research affordable advertising for your products and services
- Create eNewsletter email signup on Web site and manage contact list
- Design custom HTML eNewsletter template
- Write, edit, proof and format each issue
- Send out on a regular schedule
- Help design creative electronic materials (brochures, stationary, postcards, invitations, etc.)
- Edit & format corporate documents
- Create, edit & format PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate tradeshow events, conference logistics, client/prospect meetings, receptions, etc.
- Create any type of electronic form with drop-down lists, checkboxes & text blocks built in Microsoft Word
- Create charts, graphs and any type of Excel spreadsheet
Please contact us for a FREE consultation and pricing information.